This package includes
- Maps to cool places to go in Providence
- East Bay Bike Path Map and Information
- A totally new perspective
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BIKE CONCIERGE, CHRISSY
Chrissy bikes to work everyday. Impressive, right? Chrissy also biked from San Francisco to Providence to raise awareness for young adults battling cancer. As you can see, Chrissy has a passion for biking. She also has a passion for showing our guests around the city. Chrissy will guide you through the streets of Providence and is available on specific dates so be sure to check her availability below.
- Tuesdays at 6:30 AM: June 5, 12, 19 & 26 | July 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 | August 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Saturdays at 10 AM: June 9, 16 & 23 | July 14 & 21 | August 4 & 11
We have created maps for you that display routes from a quick three mile trip to the historic East Side or the famous Federal Hill where the gourmand in you will be satiated and well as mesmerized.
Other Bicycling Maps